Monday, May 2, 2011

Game 5/03 vs. Dirty G's

Well.  It sounds like we may actually be able to play this week.  Forecasts call for 60 degree highs and sun.  But beware, the low for the evening is 32 so dress accordingly.  As for the game, I will just be happy to play anything but one-pitch, that is if I can even walk on Tuesday after playing in that awful tournament on Saturday in Apple Valley.  A few words of wisdom from the old Cowbell....Don't make the first actual physical activity you do for the summer (and the last 8 months) involve playing 5 consecutive 9 inning one-pitch games in 40 degree rainy weather with hurricane winds.  I am not completely certain, but I think I am hurting in joints and muscles that I wasn't even aware were present.

No word on the jerseys, probably won't have them this week so wear the old trusty blacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment